The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed through our online shop by consumers and entrepreneurs.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
With regard to entrepreneurs, these terms and conditions also apply to future business relationships, without our having to refer to them again. If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions, their validity is hereby rejected; they only become part of the contract if we have expressly consented to this.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with AI Golf UG (limited liability).
By placing the products in the online shop, we are making a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded when you click the order button to accept the offer for the goods in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
The contract text is not stored by us.
4. Terms of delivery
In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.
We only deliver by post. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
At the moment we do not deliver to packing stations.
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop (some payment methods that are listed below are not yet integrated):
The deduction of a discount is only permitted with a special written agreement.
When you place your order, you send us your credit card details at the same time. After your legitimation as the legitimate cardholder, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order has been placed. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card is charged.
In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
After placing the order you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Sofort, you must have an online banking account with PIN / TAN that has been activated for participation in Sofort, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction is carried out immediately afterwards by Sofort and your account is debited.
After placing the order you will be redirected to the website of your bank. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via Giropay, you must have an online banking account with PIN / TAN that has been activated for participation in Giropay, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment order to us. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards and your account will be debited.
During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon before completing the ordering process in our online shop. In order to process the order process via Amazon and pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or first register and legitimize with your access data. There you can choose the delivery address and payment method saved by Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and confirm the payment instructions to us. You will then be redirected to our online shop, where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after ordering, we ask Amazon to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by Amazon. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
6. Retention of Title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
For entrepreneurs, the following also applies: We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been paid in full. You are allowed to resell the reserved goods in the ordinary course of business; You assign all claims arising from this resale - regardless of a combination or mixing of the reserved goods with a new item - in the amount of the invoice amount to us in advance, and we accept this assignment. You remain authorized until the claims are collected, but we are also allowed to collect claims ourselves if you fail to meet your payment obligations.
Furthermore, we reserve the property rights and copyrights to all documents provided in connection with the placing of the order - including in electronic form. These documents may not be made accessible to third parties without our express written consent.
7. Delivery time
If a delivery time has been agreed, the start of the delivery time specified by us requires the timely and proper fulfillment of the obligations you have assumed. We expressly reserve the right to object that the contract has not been fulfilled.
If you are in default of acceptance or if you culpably violate other obligations to cooperate, we are entitled to demand compensation for the damage we have incurred, including any additional expenses. We reserve the right to make further claims. If the above conditions are met, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the purchased item is transferred to you at the point in time at which you are in default of acceptance or default.
7. Transport damage
The following applies to entrepreneurs:
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration is transferred to you as soon as we have delivered the item to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise assigned to carry out the shipment. The duty of inspection and notification of defects regulated in Section 377 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) applies to traders. If you omit the notification regulated there, the goods are considered approved, unless there is a defect that was not recognizable during the examination. This does not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect.
8. Warranty and notification of defects in contracts with consumers
1. Insofar as the information contained in our brochures, electronic and other offer documents has not been expressly declared by us to be binding, the illustrations or drawings contained therein are only approximate.
2. If the delivered object of purchase does not have the quality agreed upon between you and us, or if it is not suitable for the purposes or use in general as stipulated in our contract, or if it does not have the properties that you could expect according to our public statements, then we are obliged to provide supplementary performance; this does not apply if we are entitled to refuse supplementary performance due to legal regulations.
3. First of all, you have the choice whether the supplementary performance should be carried out through repair or replacement. However, we are entitled to refuse the form of supplementary performance you have chosen if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of supplementary performance does not have any significant disadvantages for you. During the supplementary performance, you cannot reduce the purchase price or withdraw from this contract. A rework is only considered to have failed after the second attempt and only if nothing else arises from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. If the supplementary performance has failed according to these criteria or if we have refused the repair altogether, you can choose to lower the purchase price (reduction) or withdraw from the purchase contract.
4. You can only assert claims for damages due to a defect under the following conditions if the supplementary performance has failed or we have refused the supplementary performance. Your right to assert further claims for damages under the following conditions remains unaffected.
5. Without prejudice to the aforementioned regulations and the following limitations of liability, we are fully liable for damage to life, body and health that are based on a negligent or willful breach of duty by our legal representatives or our vicarious agents, as well as for damage covered by liability under the Product Liability Act , as well as for all damages based on willful or grossly negligent breaches of contract as well as malice of our legal representatives or our vicarious agents. Insofar as we have given a quality or durability guarantee with regard to the goods or parts of them, we are also liable under this guarantee. For damage that is based on the lack of the guaranteed quality or durability, but does not occur directly on the goods, we are only liable if the risk of such damage is clearly covered by the quality and durability guarantee.
6. We are also liable for damage caused by simple negligence, insofar as this negligence relates to the breach of contractual obligations, compliance with which is of particular importance for achieving the purpose of the contract (cardinal obligations). However, we are only liable insofar as the damage is typically associated with the contract and foreseeable. For the rest, we are not liable for simple negligent breaches of non-essential contractual obligations. The limitations of liability contained in sentences 1 - 3 also apply insofar as the liability for legal representatives, executives and other vicarious agents is affected.
7. Any further liability is excluded regardless of the legal nature of the asserted claim. Insofar as our liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our employees, workers, employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
8. The warranty period is 2 years from the transfer of risk. This period also applies to claims for compensation for consequential damage caused by a defect, provided that no claims are asserted from tortious acts. For warranty claims when buying used goods, the limitation period is only one year from delivery of the goods.
Warranty and notification of defects as well as recourse / manufacturer recourse for commercial transactions
1. Your warranty rights presuppose that you have properly complied with your inspection and complaint obligations according to § 377 HGB.
2. Claims for defects become statute-barred 12 months after delivery of the goods we have delivered to you. The statutory limitation period applies to claims for damages in the event of intent and gross negligence as well as injury to life, body and health based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty on our part. In the case of the sale of used goods, the warranty is excluded with the exception of the claims for damages mentioned in sentence 2 above.
3. If, in spite of all care taken, the delivered goods show a defect that already existed at the time of the transfer of risk, we will, subject to timely notification of defects, repair the goods or deliver replacement goods at our option. We must always be given the opportunity to provide supplementary performance within a reasonable period. Recourse claims remain unaffected by the above regulation without restriction.
4. If the supplementary performance fails, you can - without prejudice to any claims for damages - withdraw from the contract or reduce the remuneration.
5. Claims for defects do not exist in the case of only insignificant deviations from the agreed quality, in the case of only insignificant impairment of usability, in the case of natural wear and tear, as well as damage that occurs after the transfer of risk as a result of incorrect or negligent treatment, excessive use, unsuitable operating resources or due to special external influences arise that are not required by the contract. If you or a third party carry out improper repair work or changes, there are no claims for defects for this or the consequences thereof.
6. Existing claims against us due to the expenses necessary for the purpose of supplementary performance, in particular transport, travel, labor and material costs, are excluded if the expenses increase because the goods we delivered are subsequently to a location other than yours Branch, unless the shipment corresponds to its intended use.
7. Claims of recourse against us only exist insofar as you have not made any agreements with your customer that go beyond the legally mandatory claims for defects.
Should individual provisions of this contract be or become ineffective or void in whole or in part or contain a loophole, this shall not affect the remaining provisions. The parties undertake to replace the ineffective or void provision with another effective provision that comes closest to the intended economic purpose. The same applies in the case of an omission.
10. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
11. Final provisions
If you are an entrepreneur, German law applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
If you are a merchant within the meaning of the Commercial Code, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between us and you is our place of business.